The Metis Movement provides services to support the careers for women in technology – no matter where you are in your professional journey: just starting out, transitioning or looking to step into a leadership role. We offer services and support for both corporate and individual members.
Our mission of supporting companies and women SOAR (strategize, optimize, accelerate and retain) helps connect women with top quality talent with the opportunities that they want in their careers. We support and empower women through strategy development, executive recruiting, training, career planning, leadership development and coaching.
- Free gift
- One monthly group coaching call
- Access to a monthly in-person meeting
- 15% on private coaching with our President Lynn Anderson
- (1) Complimentary review of a Linked-In profile or resume
Workshops & Speaker Services
Leaders of the Metis Movement are available for speaking engagements for your corporate teams, women’s groups, career connections, or other events.
Topics covered include:
- Career Empowerment for Women in Technology
- Energy Leadership
- Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- Strategies for Women’s Success in Technology
- The Power of Diversity & It’s Impact on the Bottom line
- Women in Technology – Importance of Growing Leaders
- The Importance of Women on Boards and in Executive Ranks
- Branding: Your Unique You, Online & Off
- Tips on Transitioning to/from the Mommy Track
- Other topics, as requested
CONTACT US to request additional information or to book these special speaking services.
The Metis Movement also hosts workshops, seminars, and retreats on topics of interest to our membership group. Members receive special discount pricing for any Metis sponsored event. Guests are welcome to join us for these special events (see our calendar of events for upcoming events).